Kompetenzbereiche: Wissen und Verstehen; Einsatz, Anwendung und Erzeugung von Wissen; Kommunikation und Kooperation; Wissenschaftliches Selbstverständnis/Professionalität.
Technical skills (Expertise)
The main subjects of this course are:
- Underwater sound propagation
- Underwater acoustical data transmission
- Underwater navigation and localization techniques
- Sonar signal processing algorithms and their implementation in software.
- obtain specialized knowledge in the field of underwater sound transmission and detection matched to the
master level in the area of electrical and information engineering
- acquire skills to understand modern navigation and localization techniques. Sonal signal processing,
underwater acoustical data transmission.
The course covers elements of a classical interactive online lecture/exercise, as well as team-working based on the handling of scientific papers and lab work. Therefore the students learn to solve problems both
independently as well as team-oriented.
- learn to communicate in teams about scientific contents
- learn to express and justify their opinion about suitable problem solutions in projects of underwater techniques.